I love my job!
I began my career in marketing 20 years ago in Los Angeles, California in the direct response television industry working for the man that engineered the infomercial blockbuster success, Thighmaster. While in Los Angeles, I managed hundreds of television, radio, internet and telemarketing campaigns with annual advertising budgets that fell anywhere from zero to more than $20 million dollars annually.
Since that time, I’ve owned and operated various marketing service related businesses. Most notably, From 2003 to 2009, My company, Avandant, created, deployed and managed direct mail marketing strategies adopted by over 180 dental offices in 20 of the continental United States and Canada.
From 2009 to 2011, I oversaw the day to day operations of Storage Marketing Solutions, a full service marketing agency supplying marketing services to over 400 Self Storage facility owner-operators in 30 American markets and in 3 countries. On any given day, my client care group oversaw the management of more than 560 marketing campaigns running simultaneously. During that time, I was on the national speaking circuit, speaking at national trade events on the subject of marketing and advertising.
I left Storage Marketing Solutions to strike back out on my own again in 2012 and got a real estate license and began to build my real estate business. In the last 5 years, its been a wild ride:
- I’m in the top 1.5% of all realtors in Monroe and surround counties.
- I’m is in the top 5% out of over 150,000 Keller Williams agents in the continental United States.
- I’m ranked number 6 out of over 240 local Keller Williams Realty Agents.
- Since 2013, my team and I have have sold over $40 million in real estate.
- I’ve had the amazing experience of being given the Sales Master Gold and Platinum designations 4 years in a row by the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors.